BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

what I did this weekend.

On friday I went to Libby to go see a juggling consert. The first part was pretty cool but on the rest was really boring. Me and my friend Cheyenne Jordan sat in the back of the crowd. After that we went to Pizza Hutt like the best pizza place to eat near Troy. I ate 2 in a half pieces of pizza. My sisters friend Jordan ate 5 pieces and he's short. The next day I went to my sisters friends house and played games like hide and seak, pictionary, and house. It's was pretty fun. Then she came over to and spent the night. The next day I went hunting for a while. We didn't see one deer or anything. When we got back the phone was ringing right as I walked through the door. It was my sister. she had a panicky voice so I asked her what was wrong. The first words that came out of her mouth was WE ALMOST DIED. So I just said how. And she said she and chloe and sami were hanging from a clift and we couldn't get up. She said that they were all crying and they were yelling I'M GOING TO DIE. They said that they were trying to stop all the people that drove by. but none of them would stop they would just look at them and drive on. I couldn't help but to giggle from the way they were saying it but as soon as I did she said it's not funny. So I said sorry and they came home and told my mom. And that's what I did this weekend.

0 comments: